Whilst most of the remaining Covid restrictions may have been lifted, NHS staff continue working hard to deliver the largest vaccination drive in our history.
Anyone over 18 years of age is able to walk-in and get their 1st or 2nd AstraZeneca or Pfizer jab at Thurrock Health Centre on Saturday 31 July from 8am – 6pm.
There’s no need to book an appointment in advance and you do not have to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated. If you’ve already had your 1st dose, you must wait at least 8 weeks before your 2nd dose.
In the meantime, there’s still plenty of local walk-in availability at
Stifford Clays Vaccination Hub and Chadwell Medical Centre as follows:
- TUES 20 JULY 10AM – 8PM STIFFORD CLAYS VACCINATION HUB
- WEDS 21 JULY 2PM – 8PM CHADWELL MEDICAL CENTRE
- THURS 22 JULY 10AM – 8PM STIFFORD CLAYS VACCINATION HUB
- FRI 23 JULY 2PM – 8PM CHADWELL MEDICAL CENTRE
- SAT 24 JULY 8AM – 2PM STIFFORD CLAYS VACCINATION HUB
Stifford Clays Vaccination Hub – Health Centre, Crammavill Street, Stifford Clays RM16 2AP
Chadwell Medical Centre – Brentwood Road, Chadwell St Mary, RM16 4JD
More information can be found online at www.essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk