Free online platform to support staff who are also carers working in the Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership.
Mid and South Essex Health & Care Partnership is joining forces with national charity Carers UK to offer support to staff who are carers via an online platform that can be accessed 24/7.
At a click of a mouse carers working here in Mid and South Essex will have free, 24/7 access to the Digital Resource for Carers, an online environment that hosts a range of resources to help carers manage care and caring.
- The Digital Resource for Carers includes e-Learning modules, factsheets, interactive guides, personalised support, and information from us covering the following areas:
- Health and wellbeing: including resources around nutrition and breaks
- Support for Caring: including our 5 ‘About Me’ e-Learning courses on building emotional resilience and finding support, and our Upfront guide to caring which gives tailored advice to carers depending on their situation
- Technology and Caring: includes guides on how to use technology in care
- Financial Planning: includes a resource made with the Money Advice Service called ‘Thinking Ahead’; a questionnaire style tool to help people think about the costs of caring
- Working and Caring: includes guides to rights at work and seeking support at work
- Access to all to our care co-ordination App, Jointly.
- Young Adult Carers; an e-Learning resource for young adult carers now in adult services including, for example, advice and information for making choices about caring, and support in and about education and work
- Your own information and support for carers in your organisation
To find out more about the Digital Resource for Carers visit carersdigital.org and create a new account by using your free access code DNHS9674Digital resource centre business card Digital resource centre A4 information leaflet Employers for Carers leaflet 01 Employers for Carers leaflet 02 Employers for Carers leaflet 03 Employers for Carers leaflet 04 Employers for Carers leaflet 05 Jointly A5 leaflet