Essex Community Foundation (ECF) is pleased to be delivering this programme on behalf of Mid & South Essex Hospitals Charity for the benefit of Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership.
Funding of £535,000 has been made available by NHS Charities Together to support voluntary and community organisations in Mid and South Essex that are helping to support the health and wellbeing of those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. NHS Charities Together recognises the vital importance of voluntary sector partnerships outside of the hospital setting such as hospices, community health care and social care.
We are interested to hear from organisations that can demonstrate how their work compliments the priorities set out in the Health and Care Partnership Plan and those that are interested in working with the Health and Care Partnership to address health inequalities in their communities. We will ask you to tell us how you already work with the Health Care Partnership or compliment their priorities, either operationally or strategically.
Priority is likely to be given to applicants that are either:
- working in areas of high deprivation
- supporting people who are disproportionality affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- helping those who experience barriers in accessing support from health and social care
Examples of potential projects could be:
- Managing the transition of the elderly from hospital to home
- Providing mental health support
- Supporting vulnerable members of the community or end of life care
- Early intervention and preventative health and social care projects
- Improving the use of digital platforms
- Improving information and advice on social distancing and the COVID-19 pandemic for those facing communication and language barriers
We are happy to consider either new projects or those that need to be scaled-up to better respond as a direct result of COVID-19. For example, increase staff capacity on a project experiencing high demand or where projects are having to adapt to operate safely.
You can find further guidance and the application form here: Mid and South Essex Community Partnership Grants Programme – Essex Community Foundation
This is a two-stage application process, with an initial expression of interest to be made in the first instance. The deadline date for this is 5pm on Wednesday 27 January 2021.
If you are invited through to second stage, final decisions will be in April 2021.
If you have any questions please contact: Phone 01245 356 018 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – WhatsApp 07854 425257